Ultrasound Packages & Add-Ons
Heart Beat Bear Package $59.99
Recommended: Can be done at any point in pregnancy after 10 weeks.
- Using the ultrasound Doppler, we record your baby’s heartbeat on a sound module
- Pick out the Heartbeat bear/stuffed animal of your choice.
- We will insert the module into your choice bear/stuffed animal for you
- You will be able to hear your baby’s heartbeat for years to come
- We have most in stock, however please let us know which one you are purchasing to ensure we have what you want.
- View More https://mybabysheartbeatbear.com/
3/4D Bonding Ultrasound $175.00
Recommended: +24 weeks
- See your baby’s facial expressions! Watch as they yawn, smile and frown
- 20 minute 3/4D ultrasound session (best time between 26-35 weeks)
- 6 printed black/white photos and 4 printed sepia photos
- Gender confirmation/determination
Ultimate Expecting Package $275.00
Recommended: +24 weeks
- Combine 2 visits for the ultimate discount while watching your baby develop!
- (2) 20 minute 3/4D ultrasound sessions (1st preferably 24-26 wks |2nd 33-35 wks)
- 4 printed black/white photos (3”x5”) and 2 printed sepia photos (4”x6”)
- Gender confirmation
- A heartbeat bear at you first session ($17.99 value)
Heartbeat bear range in price $29.99-39.99
My Baby’s Heartbeat Bear is the ultimate pregnancy keepsake giving you the ability to preserve this memory of your elective ultrasound and your pregnancy. We will capture the precious sound of your baby’s heartbeat using the doppler ultrasound to a treasured family heirloom journaling the time when two heart beat in one body. Once the heartbeat is recorded onto the module, you will be able to enjoy the sound for years to come.
Pro-DVD- provides cloud storage of your complete ultrasound session in video format as well as all still images from the session. You will receive a link via your email address with a password to access the link and the ultrasound session.
Flash drive $15
Offers you the convenience to showcase your photos, video anywhere on the go. Just pop the flash drive into your computer and share with friends/family. You can also download the flash drive to your computer.
How to Prepare for Your Ultrasound?
Please drink a lot of water and have something to eat prior to your session
Here are a few tips/reminders for your up coming appointment:
— We do recommend that you increase your h20 intake (2-3 days) prior to your appointment (superior hydration can give us a better window, thus allowing for clearer pictures of the baby)!
— We do recommend that you eat a little something prior to your appointment to get your little one up and moving!
— Remember to wear something comfortable (no one piece rompers or dresses!)
-Do not put any moisturizer on your belly before your appointment (sometimes it can work again the ultrasound gel and make your pictures less clear.)
No need to have full bladder for your appointment!
Also, Download Our Forms Ahead of Time!
Prenataland Post-Partum Massage
Massage therapy during pregnancy is a wonderful way to complement your prenatal care. Massage relieves many of the usual discomforts experienced during pregnancy, such as backaches, stiff neck, leg cramps, headaches, sciatic never discomforts, and minor edema (or swelling).
In addition, massage for pregnant women reduces stress on weight-bearing joints, helps to relax nervous tension — which aids in better sleep — and can help relieve depression or anxiety caused by hormonal changes.
Women with low-risk pregnancies can benefit from the variety of massage techniques offered. However, high-risk pregnancies should consult their doctor first, and get written permission before beginning one of our massage therapy programs.